At a glance
- London Living Wage
- Closing date
- Fixed Term (12 Months)
- Full Time
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Site-based Civils/Architectural Technical Office Placement, you will actively participate in our on-site development of the ERF, gaining practical experience while working closely with our experienced engineers and construction teams. This placement is tailored to develop your site technical office-specific skills and lay the foundation for a rewarding career in the industrial sector.
- On-Site Support: Assist in overseeing and coordinating subcontractor’s requests for information, technical queries, and Engineering home office, ensuring adherence to design specifications and safety standards.
- Draughtsperson: Learn to assist with the preparation of documentation from land surveys, and assist in the preparation of survey reports, as-builts and on site design changes.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate on-site documentation and records applicable to technical office.
- Technical Assistance: Provide support to engineers and construction team in addressing on-site engineering challenges and implementing design changes as needed.
- Safety Compliance: Develop a strong understanding of safety protocols and actively contribute to maintaining a safe work environment.
- Learning and Development: Participate in hands-on training sessions and seek opportunities to enhance your site-based civil engineering knowledge and skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Solid attention to detail.
- Good team player.