At a glance
- Liverpool Media Academy
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Liverpool Media Academy (LMA)
Based in Here East, Stratford.
LMA is a forward-thinking performing arts campus providing BA Degree courses. Our culture is very much about developing a young person’s individual talents and providing them with the vision of their future potential and opportunities. This applies to our students but also to our staff with this nurturing approach, many of our
team started as apprentices at LMA and have now been with us for over 5 years.
The Social Content Support role will be a great opportunity for a young person to gain experience in an area they love. Gathering content that our students and potential students want to see. They’ll be the eyes and ears of the campus capturing LMA Life and getting under the skin of the LMA DNA.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Create content for vodcasts and podcasts.
- Engage students as contributors.
- Editing and production support.
- Using all social media channels.
- Publish content on app platforms.
- Attending external events as a representative of LMA.
- Gathering content for/from events.
- Liaising across departments to gather and consolidate content.
- Confident and competent communication skills competent in Word and Excel
- Existing knowledge and converse across social media platforms
- Google drive and G-mail experience preferred
- Outgoing and excellent people skills
- An eye for detail
- A creative mind