At a glance
- My Runway Group
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About My Runway Group
My Runway Group is a Youth Empowerment Organisation with a focus on Emerging Creatives and Black Businesses. Over the last 8 years, we have impacted over 15,000 emerging creatives and over 500 black-owned businesses. Given we have built a solid track record with very few resources, the future is limitless in terms of what we will achieve. Our next phase involves securing new brand alliances and leveraging our collaborations with existing organisations to create valuable support experiences for the community.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting the campaign manager in implementing our online marketing strategy and helping research audience preferences to current trends on social media channels.
- Help to engage and interact with followers (e.g. retweet, posts etc) and helping to collate online feedback from our audience.
- You will help source names to be added to the My Runway Group Guest Mailing list based on social media interests/posts.
- Assist on our Social Media Channels (i.e. YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook)
You will be working at our store located at 56b Carnaby St, London W1F 9QF. You will be expected to be willing to work at the store location. Although the working hours are negotiable you will be expected to be flexible as possible.
- Passionate about supporting the youth community
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Some understanding of the social media industry and platform trends
- Good written and verbal communication