At a glance
- BLS Media Limited
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About BLS Media
BLS is a specialist media and communications company, active in publishing, events and digital media for various sectors. We provide bespoke solutions for our clients to increase their brand awareness, generate leads and secure new business, we help clients such as BP, Shell, BT, HSBC Mercedes Benz just to name a few, dealing with blue-chip companies.
Whether contract or in-house, our publications are always created with the same core principles: to entertain and inform, to maintain editorial integrity, and to be easily accessible.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- The focus of this role is to gain understanding and experience in digital marketing (e.g. social media, email marketing, keyword advertising, testing, and analytics); and subsequently to assist in building a programme to prove the return on investment in these activities.
- Learning how to post content online that increases followers, page likes and subscribers to our Newsletter.
- Copy and Paste our editors & stories on our social media pages such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Set Up Google form using our templates.
- Communicating with supervisors/mentors to ensure they are aware of work in progress and are briefed when any problems arise.
- Working to agreed timescales. Updating and cleansing database.
- It would be desirable for candidates to have 5-grade A-C GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths and A levels or Btec equivalent, but not essential.
- Possess a passion for social media and have a can-do attitude.
- The ability to think on your feet and problem solve would also be useful in this role.