This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Oake Entertainment Ltd is recruiting for a Social Media Executive to work at the Jago, a live music and entertainment space.
||The Social Media Executive will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing, and executing communications across all organic and paid social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube).
- They will support the social media strategy and its execution to drive brand awareness, engagement, and performance.
- They will ideate on content conception, creation, and publication across the business’ social channels
- They will keep abreast of current affairs and ensure content copy is relevant, diverse, and engaging.
- They will develop and maintain the brand’s unique tone of voice and visual identity
- They will monitor the performance of content using platform analytics.
- They will support the set-up of social paid media campaigns when required.
- They will aspire to work with the community through environmental food and educational initiatives.
- They will have a creative and logical approach to problem-solving.
- They will have strong interpersonal skills and high EQ.
- They will have excellent attention to detail.
- They will know the value of teamwork and work collaboratively with other departments and the food suppliers.
- An understanding of the importance of health and safety and hygiene is desirable.
- An awareness of safe working processes related to Health & Safety and Covid regulations is a bonus.