At a glance
- Three Sixtee
- £24,000 - £27,000 a year
- Closing date
- Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for managing social channels and paid media for our clients, sourcing and securing influencers through to community management and reporting.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for an organisation they can grow with long term, someone passionate about digital marketing and who is driven to succeed. We are looking for a well-organised candidate with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Management of social accounts, ensuring client objectives are met and work is of the highest quality
- Planning and managing paid media activity primarily on Social and PPC/PPV (YouTube)
- Monitoring and optimising paid activity to improve performance
- Sourcing and validating influencers, orchestrating reach outs and securing collaborations
- Reporting and analytics across content, organic and paid social – gathering learnings & benchmarking metrics to present to clients and the rest of the team, and setting clear actions to implement
- Handling organic & paid content across social platforms; owning campaign roll-out, working with Social Partners
- Supporting Social Partners with campaign ideation and planning, decks, etc.
- Social listening and community management – providing top-class customer service and crisis management
- Supporting with content planning and copywriting to order to produce impactful content
- Scheduling social content, and checking-in on a daily basis for quality control
For more information about the role see full description in the below link.