At a glance
- Liverpool Media Academy
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Liverpool Media Academy (LMA)
LMA is a forward-thinking performing arts campus providing BA Degree courses. Our culture is very much about developing a young person’s individual talents and providing them with the vision of their future potential and opportunities. This applies to our students but also to our staff with this nurturing approach resulting in many of our
team has been with us since they themselves were apprentices at LMA and been with us for over 5 years.
The Student Engagement Support role will be student-facing and be a representation of the LMA brand values. Greeting and guiding students across the Here East campus and will be involved in all areas of LMA as visible ambassadors.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Customer-facing assistance/concierge
- Proactively finding support for students.
- Conducting ad-hoc interviews for student feedback.
- Monitoring student activity.
- Updating student records on our system and interval cloud-based systems.
- Demonstrating tech to support students including; app and google classroom.
- Dealing with enquiries from members of the public. (Face to face and email)
- Representing LMA externally at events such as UCAS fairs and school career days.
- Setting up and taking down equipment in teaching spaces.
- Gathering engaging Social Media, app and website content across the campus
- Some physical activities in setting up Audio-Visual equipment
- Competent in word and excel
- Existing knowledge and converse across social media platforms
- Google drive and G-mail experience preferred
- Confident and competent communicator
- Outgoing personality
- Efficient timekeeping
- Problem-solving skills