At a glance
- House of Akunna Fashion School
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
- Assist with production (pattern cutting, sewing, finishings)
- Assist with design (creating prints, flats, illustration etc.)
- Assist with client fittings (recording information, pictures etc.)
- Ensuring all equipment and stock are up to date
- General workroom etiquette
- Work with other team members to create content for our social platforms
- Willingness to be flexible and using own initiative
- Other related duties as required
- Pattern cutting/sewing skills
- Basic hand sewing skills
- PC skills, including MS Office
- Some Adobe (or other graphic application) knowledge
- Good time management
- Should be reliable and most importantly, motivated and enthusiastic.
For more information about Kickstart click here.