At a glance
- Pip & Nut
- Closing date
- 9am – 6pm 40 hours p/w
As part of the Pip & Nut Operations Team you will help ensure that Pip & Nut’s supply chain runs like clockwork in order to support our explosive growth that’s expanding across the UK. You will have overall responsibility for our order processing and be a key coordinator between, hauliers, factory partners and customer supply chain teams to ensure our products get to store smoothly.
You’ll not shy away from a challenge, be able to keep cool in stressful situations and feel comfortable working with numbers and spreadsheets. As the a key representative to our supply chain counterparts at both factories and customer you’ll be adapt at building great relationships externally and experience in customer service. In a nutshell, you are responsible for:
• Customer logistics – the key point of contact for our customers supply chain teams, you’ll be responsible for keeping them up to date with any changes to their orders
• Customer facing supply chain management—from Amazon to Sainsbury’s you’ll be in charge of processing all of our orders out to our retailers ensuring information is inputted accurately
• Logistics – working with the Supply Planner and Supply and Demand Planner you’ll manage the logistics between our factories and warehouses ensuring it’s booked in on both sides and making sure we’re being as efficient as possible when moving our goods from A to B
• Working daily with our warehouse, coordinating transport of inbound & outbound deliveries, signing off invoices and building relationships with our key contacts
• Monitoring inventory levels at our warehouse and supporting the Operations Team in ensuring optimal stock holding and reporting on short-dated or damaged stock
• Controlling inventory at our webshop warehouse and office, and be the first point of contact for the warehouse team
• Updating the sales and finance teams on outgoing orders against forecast and any stock issues on a weekly basis, and reporting on those at weekly sales and operations meeting.
• Completing month-end processes including stock reconciliation
• Adhoc operations and tasks to support the wider operations team that across procurement and sustainability
For a full job description please click here (you will need to have a LinkedIn account, if you encounter any difficulty please email firstname.lastname@example.org)