At a glance
- Apex Learning Hub
- £8.72-£8.91 per hour
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
Here at Apex, we are a community-based alternative & supplementary education provider specialising in delivering expert tuition support to individuals, schools, organisations and the local community. Established in 2016, Apex has fast become the provider of choice and has established a dedicated team who work towards providing high quality tuition to equip our learners in both academic and vocational endeavours.
At Apex, we enable you to reach your full potential. By instilling confidence and nurturing individual abilities, we can help you excel. We are passionate about what we do and believe that when you really understand, that’s when you focus, absorb and, most importantly, really enjoy it and progress.
- Set up tables and chairs for classroom setup
- To maintain and ensure safe setting up of classes
- To make sure offices, teaching areas are all kept clean
- Ensure classrooms are clean and tidy prior to, during, and after classes.
- Ensure the student and staff database is up to date.
- They will be someone who is keen to learn and expand the skills they already have
- An understanding of basic computer skills is helpful for this role i.e. Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, emails
(Candidates will need a DBS check before working)
For more information about Kickstart click here.