At a glance
- Whitbourne International
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Whitbourne International
Whitbourne International is a supplier and manufacturer of Lingerie, Nightwear and Swimwear.
What you’ll be doing:
- In this role, you will provide office-based administrative support to the Whitbourne team – in person for the London office team and home-based contractors; and liaise with the China office team by email.
- You will research lingerie and swimwear trends in the UK, and buy sample products from high street retailers and online retailers.
- You will create PowerPoint presentations for promoting products and services to potential Fashion Buyers, organise the office Library of product samples and take product sample photographs on request for potential customers (approx 500 samples).
- You will keep the website updated and fresh with text and images for the e-commerce business [Oola Lingerie], arrange and file the Computer Assisted Design images for new products and reproduce images of existing stock for potential new customers.
- You will arrange and co-ordinate the UK and overseas parcel collections and delivery by post, using online services, and courier services, create excel spreadsheets for the team’s record-keeping, and organise and send invoices as directed, logging and scanning all receipts for accounting records.
- Interested in fashion and design
- Confident with computer skills; basic website text updating and image loading
- Have an eye for detail and accuracy
- Familiar with the ways in which e-commerce and e-marketing function
- Comfortable communicating with people by telephone, email and in-person
- Able to manage time to meet deadlines
- Confident with indexing, numbering, and filing
- Flexible and responsive to a range of people’s individual administration needs