At a glance
- Liverpool Media Academy
- National Minimum Wage
- Closing date
- 6 Month Placement
- 25 hours per week
This advert is to express your interest in this Kickstart placement, not to apply for it, an advisor will be in touch to discuss the next steps.
About Liverpool Media Academy (LMA)
Based in Here East, Stratford.
LMA is a forward-thinking performing arts campus providing BA Degree courses. Our culture is very much about developing a young person’s individual talents and providing them with the vision of their future potential and opportunities. This applies to our students but also to our staff with this nurturing approach resulting in many of our
team has been with us since they themselves were apprentices at LMA and been with us for over 5 years.
The Tech Support role will definitely get their 10,000 steps a day in! Working across the Here East Campus they will support the tech team in delivering the technical requirements in the classrooms and studios as well as general building tech requirements.
The main roles and responsibilities are:
- Support on-site tech engineer.
- Setting up and maintaining AV equipment in classrooms and studios
- Maintenance support
- Delivery management
- Classroom and studio set up support
- Some physical duties may be required in the set-up of AV equipment.
- The placement will report to our Head of Technology, Oliver Morris
- Competent in word and excel
- Existing knowledge and converse across social media platforms
- Google drive and G-mail experience preferred
- Confident and competent communicator
- Outgoing personality
- Efficient timekeeping
- Problem-solving skills