At a glance
- SES Group
- Closing date
- F/T & P/T
Security Officer & Event Steward – London Area
We are looking for positive, outgoing individuals to undertake the role of Security and Event Steward which is an integral part of our Event Teams. As an Security and Event Steward you would be dealing with members of the public at various events and venues.
Ensuring they not only have a safe and enjoyable experience but a memorable one to. Some venues may require you to have completed additional training.
If you have good inter-personal skills, enjoy working with members of the public and are looking for a varied, rewarding career then come and join our Security/Steward Team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service / care.
- Maintaining a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel
- Provide a customer friendly, reassuring, professional security presence
- Deterring anti-social behavior and criminal activity
- Liaising with the Police where required
- Completing reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities.
- Dealing with any difficult situations that arise in a safe and professional manner.
- Assist in carrying out pre-event checks.
- Attend pre-event briefings and be familiar with location layout, facilitates and emergency procedures.
- Assist with ticket checking, queue management and aid in ensuring an even flow of members of the public in to the event / venue.
- Monitor crowds for any signs of disturbance, incidents and overcrowding.
- Respond and assist with any emergency situation as required that may arise.
- Candidates must be 18 years old or over
- Valid SIA Door Supervision Badge