At a glance
- Quint Education
- £8 to £9.50 per hour
- Closing date
- Agency 0-hour contract
About Quint Education
Quint Education is an Early Years Consultancy agency that specialises in the early year’s sector Established in 2004. We work with day nurseries, children centers and support Primary Schools within the London, Essex, Middlesex, Surrey, and Hertfordshire area. We help provide quality members of staff to these settings for temporary or permanent roles. The temporary roles consist of working as an agency worker through the agency if you are looking for flexible work; we offer daily, weekly, and monthly shifts also occasionally term time bookings too.
- Follow the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Service) Framework
- Assist with the implementation of activities
- Be available to travel to nurseries in your area to help staff
- Use initiative and be consistent
- Communicate with parents/carers about the day to day needs of the children by fostering parental involvement and encouraging positive parenting skills.
- Assist children in acquiring self-help skills including dressing, feeding, toilet training, and an awareness of personal hygiene.
- Experience of working with the EYFS and the ability to hit the ground running
- A can-do and enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Have experience working with children 6months to 5 years old
- Have at least 6 months experience in a similar role working with children Have 2 references that cover at least 2 years (Student Employment Voluntary, placement)
- Hold a DBS – or be willing to apply for one (we can do it at the office – there is a £55 charge for this)
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com