At a glance
- £11.05 per hour
- Closing date
- 26 weeks
- 40 hours per week
Working under the supervision and management of the Project Manager, Site Manager and Assistant Site Manager, the Welfare / Logistics Labourer will:
- Clear areas of work to ensure it is a clean and safe environment to work in.
- Maintain compound area.
- Unloading white goods deliveries and movement of building materials.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation.
- Complete diary logs into inventory.
- Report any discrepancies.
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
Candidates MUST have:
- CSCS Card
- NVQ Level 2