Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Our offices are closed to the public. You can still contact us online or over the phone, though it may take longer to get through. We're prioritising vulnerable people, such as those facing redundancy, and those in key worker roles.
Hackney Council provides a range of free advice and recruitment services
Grow your own talent with an in-house training programme. Grow your team, get access to local talent and our placement and apprenticeship programmes.
A bespoke recruitment service
- A dedicated account manager
- A pool of local job-ready candidates
- Tailored pre-screening, training services and recruitment events
- Help with arranging interviews and facilities
- Promoting vacancies across our networks
Our experienced team can provide:
- Assistance to set up work placements or traineeships.
- Support to establish apprenticeships – from level 2 to degree level.
- A pipeline of eligible candidates.
- Guidance and support to identify qualifications, source high quality training provision and navigate available funding.
- The opportunity to be part of our Work placements programme, which matches talented young people to temporary work placements in local businesses.
Whatever your recruitment needs, our team is here to help you tap into a diverse pool of committed local talent that will add value to your business.
To find out more, contact us at email@example.com or 020 8356 5700
Page last reviewed: November 25, 2020