Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Our offices are closed to the public. You can still contact us online or over the phone, though it may take longer to get through. We're prioritising vulnerable people, such as those facing redundancy, and those in key worker roles.
A free employment support service for Hackney residents.
Whether you’re looking for your first job, you want to progress further, explore your career options or you’ve been out of work for a while, our advisors can help you to achieve your goals.
What we offer
- A personal advisor to support you
- Access to free training courses
- Help to identify your unique skills
- Help with CVs and job applications
- Exclusive local job vacancies
- Interview technique coaching
- Career counselling
If you have a disability or health condition and are looking for work, our dedicated Supported Employment advisors can help you to:
- Stay in work and to progress
- Explain your health condition to employers
Get support by registering today.
Careers guidance for adults in Hackney
This Matrix accredited service offers free confidential careers advice and guidance for adults in Hackney over the age of 19 years. This is a service with appointments currently offered via telephone, Zoom or Google Meet in the following areas:
- Adult and Family Learning in Hackney and London wide
- Accessing college and university Higher Education, including advice on student funding
- Careers advice for all professions including teaching and social work
- Other education and training opportunities
- Signposting to volunteering opportunities
For more information please contact Naina Kent, Careers Advisor
T: 020 8820 7172 | M: 07775 018102 | E: email@example.com
Page last reviewed: February 23, 2021