Do you live with a physical and/or mental health condition? Access our specialist employment support service.
Our IPSPC (Individual Placement Support in Primary Care) programme provides personalised employment support to assist Hackney residents experiencing physical and/or mental health conditions into work. Whether you’ve had a break from work (sick leave, sabbatical, etc.) or you’ve not started working yet.
Who can access IPSPC support?
Hackney residents of working age with a physical or mental disability engaged in primary care services e.g. support from a GP.
Our Service: To find and progress in work
- Personalised one-to-one employment support
- Help with CVs, job applications, and interview techniques
- Access to ICT facilities and unique job opportunities
- Support explaining your health condition to employers
- Tailored guidance on adjustments employers can make in the recruitment processes to meet your needs
- Help to access benefits advice & discretionary funds
- Access additional help from support organisations
Our Service: To support you to stay in work
- Personalised in-work support
- Help to resolve challenges in the workplace
- Advice on managing your health condition in the workplace
- Signposting to specialist provision
For more information please contact the IPSPC team:
T: 0208 356 5700 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last reviewed: February 8, 2024