Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Our offices are closed to the public. You can still contact us online or over the phone, though it may take longer to get through. We're prioritising vulnerable people, such as those facing redundancy, and those in key worker roles.
A free employment support service for Hackney residents.
Whether you’re looking for your first job, you want to progress further, explore your career options or you’ve been out of work for a while, our advisors can help you to achieve your goals.
What we offer
- A personal advisor to support you
- Access to free training courses
- Help to identify your unique skills
- Help with CVs and job applications
- Exclusive local job vacancies
- Interview technique coaching
- Career counselling
If you have a disability or health condition and are looking for work, our dedicated Supported Employment advisors can help you to:
- Stay in work and to progress
- Explain your health condition to employers
Get support by registering today.
Page last reviewed: November 9, 2020